Rate this Recipe! 👇 Just click on the stars below!
- 1 bottle PomPom Paddock Pancake Waffle Mix
- 1 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 egg lightly beaten
Sweet & Salty Topping
- 1 Chang's Gluten Free Fried Noodles
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 3 tbsp cacao
- 3 tbsp milk of choice
- Preheat oven to 170C fan forced and lightly grease a donut pan with oil or butter of choice.
- In a bowl combine the PomPom Paddock Pancake Donuts ingredients and whisk until well combined.
- Gently pour mixture into prepared pan (you can use a spoon to control the flow of the mixture). Bake 10-12 minutes. Allow to cool 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
- In the meantime, prepare the toppings. Place the icing sugar, cacao and milk in a bowl and whisk well until combined and smooth. Begin with adding 2 tablespoons of milk and then increase to the third if needed to make a smooth but not too thick glaze. Depending on how much icing sugar you pack into the cup, you may need an extra teaspoon of milk.
- Before opening the Gluten Free Fried Noodles, gently squeeze and ‘mash’ the packet to break down the noodles into smaller bits.
- Time to assemble! Dip the tops of the donuts into the chocolate glaze and then sprinkle over the Fried Noodles.