Rate this Recipe! 👇 Just click on the stars below!
- 1 PomPom Paddock Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1 1/4 cup Milk of your choice
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup raisins soaked in warm water for 15 mins and drained
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- Pour milk and oil into the bottle. Add in raisins and spices. Place the lid back on and get shaking.
- Heat up a non-stick frying pan over medium heat and lightly grease it with oil. Pour batter into the pan until it forms your preferred pancake size. Cook for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with your favourite toppings and enjoy right away.