Rate this Recipe! 👇 Just click on the stars below!
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups PomPom Paddock Flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon butter use dairy-free, if vegan
- 3-4 cups baby spinach
- fresh parsley for garnishing
- pine nuts for serving
- Cook sweet potatoes with the skin on in a large pot of boiling water. Once cooked, drain and let cool slightly. Peel the skin off.
- In a mixing bowl using a potato masher, mash sweet potatoes, add in salt and flour. Mix everything to combine until soft dough forms. Lightly sprinkle the surface with flour and divide the ball of dough into 4 even pieces. Roll each piece into a long rope and cut out 15-20 equal pieces. Roll each piece through a gnocchi paddle or a fork. Repeat until all the dough has been used.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Season with a handful of salt. Add in gnocchi and let them cook until they rise to the surface. Once gnocchi come to the top remove them with a slotted spoon.
- Melt butter in a frying pan over medium heat and add spinach and gnocchi. Toss to combine and cook for 5 minutes. Serve warm garnished with fresh parsley and pine nuts. Enjoy!