Rate this Recipe! 👇 Just click on the stars below!
- 300 g silverbeet spinach leaves, washed, dried & chopped (Swiss Chard)
- 200 g feta, crumbled
- 200 g tasty cheese, grated (for extra topping)
- 1 cup mint, parsley and dill combined
- 6 large eggs, whisked
- 4 green onions
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup PomPom Paddock Cauliflower Flour Mix
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- freshly ground pepper
- In a deep bowl, combine well all ingredients
- Preheat oven to 180C fan forced and line a baking dish approximately 25cm x 15cm
- Pour spinach and feta mixture into tray and flatten with the back of a spoon. Sprinkle some tasty cheese over the top
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the centre is cooked. Rotate dish halfway through.
- Cool on a wire rack and when partially cooled cut into slices. Serve as finger food, entrée or as a main meal with a side salad, steamed rice or with a steak.