- 1 1/2 cups PomPom Paddock Flour
- 2 teaspoons chopped rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon store bought dukkah mix
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup chilled water
- Pre-Heat oven to 180C.
- Place the flour, rosemary, salt, sugar and dukkah in the bowl of a food processor. Process until just combined. Add the oil and process until it resembles fine breadcrumbs. Gradually add the water until the mixture just comes together.
- Turn out on to a work surface and bring together to form a dough. Divide the dough in half. Roll each half out into a rough oval shape, 1-2mm thick.
- Place each half on a tray lined with baking paper. Bake for 5 minutes. Turn the dough over
- and cook for a further 5 minutes. Turn off the oven, open the door and allow to cool and crisp.
- Break into pieces and serve with dips or as part of a cheese plate.