Rate this Recipe! 👇 Just click on the stars below!
- ¾ cup PomPom Paddock Flour
- 1/3 cup granular sweetener we used Lankanto Australia monk fruit sweetener
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ cup plant-based milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 tbsp coconut oil melted
- ½ tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup plain coconut yoghurt
- 1 squeeze lemon juice
- 1 tsp rice malt syrup
- 1 can Minor Figures cold brew
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Combine all cake ingredients and whisk or blend until an even batter forms.
- Place into a lined square or rectangular cake tin and bake for 30mins, until golden.
- Once cool, slice cake into 3 even rectangles.
- Combine coconut yoghurt, lemon juice and rice malt syrup.
- Place one slice of cake into a small rectangular dish. Pour over one tablespoon of the cold brew.
- Spoon over 1-2 tablespoons of the filling.
- Repeat these layers with the remaining two slices of cake, finishing with a layer of filling.
- Place in the fridge for 1-2 hours to allow the cake to absorb the coffee
- Remove and dust with a sprinkle of cacao powder.
- Slice into two large or three smaller portions and enjoy!