Gluten Free Raspberry & Coconut Slice
- 1 bottle PomPom Paddock Pancake & Waffle mix
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup coconut oil melted
- 1 cup preferred milk
- 2 cup frozen raspberries defrosted on paper towel
- 2 tbsp honey
- Preheat an oven to 170C. Grease and line a 20x30cm rectangle baking dish with baking paper.
- Pour the PomPom Paddock pancake mix into a blender and add the baking powder, 1/3 cup coconut and blend quickly to combine then add the egg, coconut oil and milk.
- Blend to a smooth batter then spoon into the baking tray and even out. Spoon the raspberries over the batter, sprinkle over the remaining coconut and drizzle over the honey.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, turning halfway through the cooking time.
- Allow to cool completely before slicing into desired size pieces.
- Keep in covered containers in the fridge for up to 3 days.