- 1 Full packet of PomPom Paddock Cauliflower flour
- 3 Teaspoons of baking powder sifted
- ½ cup 150gm Tomato relish or chutney (Store bought is fine)
- 2 Cups 300gm shredded ham
- 1 Cup Baby spinach leaves roughly chopped
- 1 ½ Cups Cheddar cheese grated
- ½ Cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ Cups Milk
- 2 Eggs lightly beaten
- Salt and Black pepper a pinch of both
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Lightly grease a muffin tray and line with paper cases.
- Place the relish, ham, spinach, cheese, oil, milk, eggs, salt and pepper into a bowl and mix until just combined.
- Add the Cauliflower flour and baking powder. Mix until just combined, try not to over mix.
- Divide the mix between the lined muffin tins.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer.
- Allow to cool in the tin on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Then turn out onto a wire rack to cool.