Rate this Recipe! 👇 Just click on the stars below!
- 1 235g bottle of PomPom Paddock Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 1 ¼ cups of your fave milk
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 lightly beaten egg optional
- Pour oil & milk of your preference into the bottle.
- If you want to add an egg for extra fluff factor, crack into a separate cup and whisk lightly before pouring into the bottle.
- Place the lid securely back on & get shaking.
- Heat up a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add a bit of butter if you please.
- Pour batter into the pan until it forms your preferred pancake size, keeping a little space between pancakes so they can spread, and you can flip!
- Cook for 1-2 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through.