Rate this Recipe! 👇 Just click on the stars below!
- 6-8 chicken tenderloins
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup PomPom Paddock Flour + 1/4 more
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried parsley or oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Fresh parsley to garnish
- Fresh lemon/lime wedges to serve
- Pre heat oven to 180’C.
- Whisk eggs in a shallow bowl.
- Place 1/3 cup cauliflower flour into a separate shallow bowl.
- Combine almond meal, 1/4 cup cauliflower flour, paprika, dried parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a separate bowl.
- One by one, dust each chicken tender in cauliflower flour, follow by dipping into egg wash, and coating in almond meal mixture. Make sure each tender is coated well.
- Transfer to a lined baking tray. Repeat until all tenders are coated.
- Spray coated tenders generously with olive oil and bake in oven for 20 minutes. Turnover and re-spray with olive oil and continue to cook for remaining time or until golden and crisp.
Serve with your favourite condiment such as tomato, mayonnaise & aioli, with in-season fresh salad OR
into a loaded burger with your favourite fillings. Recipe Notes:
To make them nut free, swap almond meal for organic desiccated coconut.
You can also make this recipe using chicken breast, halved through the middle and slightly flattened before
coating and cooking.