- 1 ½ cups of mashed over ripe banana about 4 bananas
- ¼ cup of milk
- 1/2 cup Maple syrup plus extra for glazing the top
- 1 cup vegetable or coconut oil
- 2 Eggs lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tbspn Ground Cinnamon
- 2 cups 290gm PomPom Paddock Flour heaped
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 cup Blueberries you can use any berries fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Lightly grease a 20cm x 30cm slice tin, line with non-stick baking paper.
- Place the bananas in a bowl then mash them with a fork. Then add the milk, maple syrup, oil, eggs, vanilla and cinnamon. Mix to combine and allow to stand for 15 minutes.
- Add the Cauliflower flour and baking powder and mix to combine.
- Pour into the prepared tin and sprinkle with blueberries.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Allow to cool in the tin on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Then turn it out on to a cooling rack. Use a pastry brush to glaze the top of the cake with the extra maple syrup.