Rate this Recipe! 👇 Just click on the stars below!
- 1/3 cup PomPom Paddock Cauliflower Flour Mix
- 125 g unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup caster sugar (or coconut sugar)
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 tps salt
- 1 cup frozen raspberries (or mixed berries)
- 200 g chocolate coarsely chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 180c
- Lightly grease and line a 24cm square cake pan with baking paper. Melt the butter in a saucepan over a low heat.
- Remove from the heat once melted, stir in the sugar, eggs, cocoa and vanilla.
- Stir in the Cauliflower Flour Mix and salt, and add chopped chocolate and frozen berries, and stir through.
- Pour into prepared tin and sprinkle more berries on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 180C.