- 1 cup natural Greek yoghurt
- ½ small red onion finely chopped
- 2 tsp brined capers chopped
- 2 tbsp dill pickles finely chopped
- Zest juice 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp flat parsley finely chopped
- 1 ½ cup PomPom Paddock Flour
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp smokey paprika
- Zest 1 lemon
- ¼ tsp salt
- Black pepper
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 500 g boneless ling fillet cut into 8 pieces
- 3 medium sweet potato cut into thin wedges
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt pepper
- 2 lemons to serve
- Preheat an oven to 200C.
- Combine all the tartare ingredients in a bowl and season to taste. Set aside in the fridge.
- Combine the flour mix ingredients and place in a shallow bowl.
- Whisk the eggs and milk together and place in another bowl.
- Toss the fish in the flour then in the egg mix and back in the flour mix. Pressing it on well. You want a good coating. Set aside
- Toss the sweet potato in the oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast on a baking tray for 15 minutes.
- Place the fish on a separate lined baking tray and bake for 10-12 minutes carefully flipping halfway.
- Serve the fish with the sweet potato, tartare sauce and lemon.