Rate this Recipe! 👇 Just click on the stars below!
- 1 bottle PomPom Paddock Pancake Waffle Mix
- 1 cup milk of your choice
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup sultanas
- 1 cup dark chocolate roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts (or preferred nut) roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup dark chocolated melted (for drizzling)
- Preheat an oven to 175C, grease and line a 20cm x 30cm baking tray with baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the pancake mix, milk, oil, egg then add ¾ of the marshmallows, the sultanas, ¾ cup of the chocolate, the nuts and coconut and mix to combine.
- Pour this into the lined tray, scatter the reserved ½ cup of marshmallows and chocolate and bake for 25-30 minutes, until firm in the centre.
- Allow to cool completely before, carefully removing from the baking tray, slicing and drizzling with chocolate.