Rocky Road S'mores Slice
ROCKY ROAD S’MORES SLICE made with our @pompompaddock Pancake Mix! Yep, you read that right! Our pancake mix is not only perfect for making delicious, fluffy pancakes but also rocky road slice, cakes, trifles and more! This simple, kid friendly recipe by @cheftomwalton is the perfect activity to keep the little ones busy these school holidays!
- 1 bottle PomPom Paddock Pancake Waffle Mix
- 1 cup milk of your choice
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup sultanas
- 1 cup dark chocolate roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts (or preferred nut) roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup dark chocolated melted (for drizzling)
- Preheat an oven to 175C, grease and line a 20cm x 30cm baking tray with baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the pancake mix, milk, oil, egg then add ¾ of the marshmallows, the sultanas, ¾ cup of the chocolate, the nuts and coconut and mix to combine.
- Pour this into the lined tray, scatter the reserved ½ cup of marshmallows and chocolate and bake for 25-30 minutes, until firm in the centre.
- Allow to cool completely before, carefully removing from the baking tray, slicing and drizzling with chocolate.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!