Rate this Recipe! 👇 Just click on the stars below!
- 2 medium Desiree Potato grated
- 1 medium zucchini grated
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- ¼ cup sliced pitted kalamata olives (optional)
- 1/3 cup PomPom Paddock flour
- ½ tsp Flake Salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup grated cheddar or mozzarella cheese
- In a mixing bowl, combine the potato, zucchini, garlic, olives, the PomPom Paddock flour mix and season with the salt and pepper.
- Preheat a large non-stick frying pan over a medium/high heat add half the oil and then the rosti mix, spreading out to cover the base of the pan. Cook for approx. 5 minutes, until it is golden and crisp on the bottom, adjusting the heat to make sure it is cooking evenly. Drizzle the remaining oil over the raw side of the rosti and then flip with a spatula and continue cooking for another 5 minutes. Sprinkle the cheese over the rosti and then cover the pan with a lid and cook for 1-2 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Serve while hot or let cool and store for picnics, lunch boxes or meal prep for another meal.