Rate this Recipe! 👇 Just click on the stars below!
- 400 g sweet potato roasted, cooled
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey
- ½ cup cacao
- Pinch salt
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup ground almonds
- 1 cup Pompom Paddock Flour Mix
- Preheat oven to 170C.
- In a mixing bowl, crush the sweet potato with a fork or whisk until smooth then add the coconut oil, maple syrup, cacao, salt, tahini and coconut milk and mix well to combined.
- Fold through the almonds and cauliflower flour.
- Pour the mix into a lined rectangle baking pan approx. 15cm x 20cm and bake for 30- 35 minutes, until slightly firm. Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares.