Rate this Recipe! 👇 Just click on the stars below!
- 1 large cauliflower head
- 3/4-1 packet PomPom Paddock Kentucky Style Coating
- 1 cup milk of choice
- Olive Oil spray
Creamy Sriracha Sauce
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt (vegan option)
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- Remove the stem and leaves around the cauliflower but leave the core intact. Slice into 1.5 - 2cm thick steaks.
- Prepare a baking tray and line with baking paper. Preheat oven to 220C fan forced.
- In one bowl add the milk and in the second bowl add the Kentucky Style Coating.
- Coat each cauliflower in the coating (as you normally would flour), then the milk and again in the Kentucky Style Coating. Place onto tray and repeat the process with the remaining steaks. Spray both sides with olive oil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, turn the steaks over, and then cook a further 15 minutes.
- Serve Kentucky Coated Cauliflower Steaks with Creamy Sriracha Sauce and a side green salad.