Mini Savoury Turmeric Pancakes with Avocado Cream (Gluten-Free, Vegetarian)
- 1/2 cup natural almond meal
- 5 tbsp PomPom Paddock Flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder gluten & aluminium free
- 1/4 cup coconut or plant-based milk
- 1 tbsp mashed cooked pumpkin*
- 2 tsp organic dried herbs
- 1 spring onion chopped
- Pinch salt & black pepper
- Pinch organic turmeric & nutmeg
- Olive oil for frying
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tbsp unsweetened coconut yoghurt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- In a small mixing bowl combine dry ingredients; almond meal, PomPom Paddock Cauliflower Flour mix, baking powder, dried herbs, pepper, salt, nutmeg and turmeric. Mix to combine.
- Add milk and mashed pumpkin. Mix to combine well. (If your mixture is too wet, allow to stand for a few minutes).
- With your hands gently shape tablespoon portions of the mixture into 6 mini patties.
- Cook on a heated and oiled frying pan for approx. 2 minutes each side or until lightly golden.
- To make avocado cream, mash avocado with coconut yoghurt and lemon juice until combined.
- Serve avocado cream on top of warm pancakes.