Gluten-Free Pizza Slices
- 1/3 cup 85ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 free range eggs
- 1/3 cup 85ml milk
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cups 240g PomPom Paddock Flour Mix
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup 80g grated mozzarella
- 1/2 cup 70g grated parmesan cheese
- 150 g cherry tomatoes cut into quarters
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pesto more if your family loves it!
- Optional: 1/3 cup olives
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a 15X24cm rectangular baking dish with greaseproof paper.
- In a medium sized bowl whisk together oil, eggs, milk and tomato paste. In a separate bowl
- Mix together PomPom Paddock Flour, baking powder, cheeses,
- Tomatoes and oregano. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix again. Pour
- Half into the lined tin, dollop some pesto around the dish and repeat. Place in the oven to
- Cook for 40-45 minutes. Cool in dish for 20 minutes, slice and serve.