Rate this Recipe! 👇 Just click on the stars below!
- DRY INGREDIENTS
- 1 ½ cups PomPom Paddock cauliflower flour
- ½ cup almond meal or hazelnut meal
- ½ cup shredded or desiccated coconut
- 1 ¼ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp xanthan gum
- Pinch salt
- Zest of 1 orange reserve orange to serve
- ½ cup coconut oil or butter chilled
- 1 egg
- 1 cup coconut milk or preferred milk
- ½ cup golden syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil or butter
- 1 ½ cups water boiling
- TO SERVE
- Icing sugar to dust
- 1 punnet raspberries or other berry
- 1 reserved orange from zesting peel removed and thinly sliced.
- 1 dollop Yoghurt or ice cream, coconut cream or thickened cream
- Preheat oven to 180C and grease a 28cm shallow bowl or similar dish.
- Combine all the dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Add the coconut oil or butter and rub through with you fingers until blended in then add the egg and milk and mix to combine. Pour this mix into the prepared dish and smooth out with the back of a spoon or spatula.
- Combine the golden syrup, coconut oil and water well then pour over the pudding batter, pouring it over the back of a spoon so it spread gently (this looks like a flooded pudding at this stage).
- Place into a baking tray and bake for 35 - 45 minutes, until the middle is just coked but still soft.
- Remove the pudding from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes before dusting with icing sugar to serve. Serve with berries, orange and you desired yoghurt, ice cream, coconut cream or thickened cream