Late Summer Peach & Pistachio Crumble
- 2 cups PomPom Paddock Cauliflower Flour Mix
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 cup crushed pistachios toasted
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 150 g unsalted butter diced
- 6 ripe large peaches
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 60 g unsalted butter diced
- seasonal berries
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, almond meal, pistachio and cinnamon. Add the 150g diced butter and rub in until the mix resembles rough breadcrumbs. Set aside.
- Preheat an oven to 180C.
- Cut the peaches into large wedges, 8 wedges from each peach then place into a baking dish, cut side up.
- Scatter the diced butter and ¼ cup coconut sugar over the peaches, cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil and scatter over the crumble evenly and place back in the oven for 15-18 minutes until the crumble is golden and crisp.
- Serve the crumble with ice-cream and berries.