Rate this Recipe! 👇 Just click on the stars below!
- 2 ½ cups PomPom Paddock Flour Mix
- 2 ½ tsp xanthan gum
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 tsp dried yeast
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp sugar or honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Combine all the dried ingredients into a bow of a mixer and mix well to combine with a paddle attachment.
- Combine the wet ingredients then add the dry ingredients and mix well to a smooth batter.
- Spoon the batter into 1 large or two small, greased loaf tins and cover with a wet tea towel.
- Allow to prove somewhere warm for 1-2 hours, depending on the warmth of the room, until doubled in size.
- Preheat an oven to 190C and bake the proved loaves for 25-30 minutes, until golden and cooked through. ALLOW TO COOL FULLY BEFORE SLICING. This is important. Perfect sandwich bread or toast.
- The dough can also be used a fresh pizza base. After mixing, spoon some dough onto baking paper and spread out the dough into a 1cm thick base with your hands, using more PPP flour as the dough I quite sticky. Place a baking tray into a preheated 200C oven for 20 minutes then after topping your dough with toppings, transfer the pizza on the baking paper to the tray and cook for 10-12 minutes.