Rate this Recipe! 👇 Just click on the stars below!
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- Pinch Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 zucchini grated
- 1/2 cup PomPom Paddock Cauliflower Flour
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 1 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- 1-2 tbsp sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup choc chips or measure with your heart!
- Mix all together and place into a lined baking dish. Bake at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through (test with toothpick)
- Slice and store in freezer and then remove to toast with nut butter or enjoy warm out the oven! (but due to lack of preservatives it won't stay fresh past a few days)