Red Velvet Pancake Party
- 1 bottle PomPom Pancake & Waffle mix
- 1 ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp red food colouring
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter or dairy free butter
- Melted white chocolate
- Fresh raspberries blueberries, strawberries
- Hundreds & thousands
- Natural yoghurt
- Toasted coconut
- Maple syrup
- Combine the milk, egg, coconut oil and food colouring then pour into the pancake mix bottle, place the lid on and shake until you have a smooth batter.
- Heat a non stick frying pan over a medium/high heat add a little of the butter and pour in some batter to make small pancakes, approx. 8-10cm in diameter. Cook the pancakes about 1 minute each side then transfer to a plate and continue to cook the rest of the mix.
- Place the ingredients around a table and everyone can use the cutters to cut out different shapes form the pancakes then top them with their favourite things.
- Swap in anything you want for the toppings.