Cheesy Chaffles (low carb waffles)
- 200 g mozzarella cheese grated
- 4 large eggs whisked
- 1 cup PomPom Paddock Cauliflower Flour Mix
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 1/2 tsp ground or granulated garlic
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Cooking oil spray
- Preheat the waffle maker and lightly spray with cooking oil.
- In a bowl whisk the eggs and then add the remaining ingredient and combine well.
- Spoon the batter into the centre of the waffle maker and spread towards the edges.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until the waffle maker light is lit. Remove and allow to slightly cool.
- Serve with dipping sauce, as a side for soup or create the perfect Chaffles burger.