Healthy Savoury Pancake Slice
- 1 bottle PomPom Paddock pancake & Waffle Mix
- generous pinch salt & fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp pesto
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olive, cut in half
- 2/3 cup ham, sliced into strips
- Preheat an oven to 190C and line a 20cm x 30cm baking tray with baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the pancake mix, salt, black pepper, milk, egg, olive oil and pesto.
- Add ¾ of the cheese, the zucchini, cherry tomatoes, olives and ¾ of the ham.
- Mix this through, pour into a lined baking tray and scatter over the remaining ham and cheese. Cook the slice in the preheated oven for 25 minutes and firm in the centre then allow to cool before carefully sliding out of the tray and slicing.