Freshly Baked Raspberry Muffins
When this super quick, mouthwatering gluten-free raspberry muffin recipe hits your oven, you'll be wondering where everybody appeard from!
- 1 1/2 cups PomPom Cauliflower Flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Lightly grease two large 6-hole muffin tins and line with paper cases
- Pour all ingredients into a large mixing bowl
- Use a whisk gently to mix together until there are no lumps
- Spoon the mix into the prepared muffin tins
- Place into the oven and bake for 20 minutes
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the tins for 10 minutes before turning them out onto a cooling rack
Do not defrost the raspberries as they will break up too much.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Why is the full method not listed?
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. The recipe has now been updated with the full method.
Hope you enjoy the recipe 🙂