Rate this Recipe! 👇 Just click on the stars below!
- 1/3 cup PomPom Paddock Flour
- 100 gm vegan butter
- 300 gm sugar
- 3 eggs
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 70 g cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 200 gm dark chocolate drops
- Pre-Heat oven to 180C.
- Lightly grease and line a 24cm square cake pan with baking paper.
- Melt the sugar, butter & salt in a saucepan over a low heat.
- Remove from the heat once melted, and place in a bowl.
- Add cacao, vanilla extract and the eggs to the melted butter mix and stir until all mixed through.
- Add the PomPom Paddock Cauliflower Flour and baking powder and stir through.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir through.
- Pour into prepared tin, sprinkle chocolate chips on top (if desired) and bake for 33 minutes.
- Wait 10 minutes to cool before serving.