Rate this Recipe! 👇 Just click on the stars below!
- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼ cup coconut oil soft, not melted
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg or ¼ cup nut milk
- ½ cup Pompom Paddock Flour Mix
- ½ cup almond meal or hazelnut meal
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- good pinch salt
- ½ cup dark chocolate coarsely chopped (use dairy free for vegan)
- Flakes sea salt for sprinkling
- In a bowl whisk together the wet ingredients until smooth.
- Mix together the dry ingredients, add them to the wet ingredients
- and mix together then fold through the chocolate.
- Spoon the dough onto a sheet of baking paper and roll into a 4cm log approx. 20cm long. Push tight and twist the ends, so a smooth log. Refrigerate and rest overnight for best results.
- The next day, Preheat oven to 180C.
- Cut the cookie dough log into 2cm thick slices and place onto a lined baking tray, at least 3cm apart and bake for 8-10 minutes, until edges are slightly golden.
- If you slightly under bake, they stay soft and chewy.
- Once removes, sprinkle with a pinch of flake salt straight away and let completely cool before handling.
- Store in an airtight container at room temp.