- 1.5 cup of PomPom Paddock Cauliflower Flour
- 1 cup of pistachios ground in the coffee grinder + 2 tbsp of coarsely chopped pistachios
- 1 tsp of cardamom
- 1 heaped tsp of monk fruit sweetener
- 6 tbsp of softened coconut oil Important not melted
- 1 tbsp of melted honey or other liquid sweetener of choice.
- 2 tsp of lemon juice
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix all dry ingredients in one bowl and all wet ingredients in another.
- Two tbsp at a time add dry ingredients into wet. Mix until well combined.
- Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap or use a beeswax wrap if you have them.
- Transfer the bowl to the fridge for 30 min.
- Scoop 1 tbsp of the mixture. Roll between your palms and press down forming a round shape cookie. Place cookies on a baking tray lined with parchment paper or silicon baking mat.
- Sprinkle with crushed pistachios.
- Bake for 15-16 min.
- Cool the cookies down for 15 min on the baking tray (Important! don’t touch them).
- Transfer to a cooling rack and let them cool down completely.
- Store in the fridge in the airtight container.
Play around with sweeteners you have. You can omit monk fruit and add more honey or other liquid sweetener. Adjust sweetness to your taste.