Gluten-Free Chocolate Brownies
- 1/3 cup PomPom cauliflower flour
- 125 gm unsalted butter
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 200 gm chocolate coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup pecan nuts coarsely chopped
- Pre-Heat oven to 180C.
- Lightly grease and line a 24cm square cake pan with baking paper. Melt the butter in a saucepan over a low heat.
- Remove from the heat once melted, stir in the sugar, eggs, cocoa and vanilla.
- Stir in cauliflower flour and salt, and add chopped chocolate and pecans, and stir through.
- Pour into prepared tin and bake for 30 minutes.