Dark Chocolate and Raspberry Muffins
- 200 gm Pompom Paddock Caulflower Flour Mix
- 1 teaspoons Baking powder
- 150 gm Caster sugar
- 155 gm Unsalted butter
- 240 ml Buttermilk
- 2 Eggs large
- 115 gm Dark chocolate
- 115 gm Frozen raspberries
- 30 gm Demerara sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Lightly grease two large 6-hole muffin tins and line with paper cases.
- Roughly chop up the chocolate into pieces.
- Put the PomPom Paddock Cauliflower Flour Mix into a large mixing bowl along with the caster sugar then sift the baking powder into the bowl, mix well .
- Melt the butter on a low heat in a saucepan then remove from the heat. Add the buttermilk to the melted butter.
- Use a whisk to mix the eggs into the butter, creating a buttermilk mix.
- Pour the wet mix into the dry mix and use the whisk gently to mix together until there are no lumps of flour.
- Add the chopped chocolate and frozen raspberries and use a large spoon to gently fold into the mix.
- Spoon the mix into the prepared muffin tins.
- Sprinkle the Demerara sugar over the top of the muffins.
- Place into the oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the tins for 10 minutes before turning them out onto a cooling rack.
Don't worry if you have mix left over you can cook what is left after the first batch has cooked, and it will work just as well as the first batch.