Rate this Recipe! 👇 Just click on the stars below!
- 100 g PomPom Paddock Flour Mix
- 70 g Almond Meal
- 1 tspn Baking Powder
- 2 tspns cinnamon
- 60 g Whole Earth 100% Natural Sweetener
- 2 eggs whisked well
- ¼ cup milk of preference
- 150 g pie apples unsweetened or thinly sliced fresh apples
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- In a large bowl, add the @pompompaddock flour, almond meal, baking powder, cinnamon and sweetener. Stir gently to combine. Then pour the whisked eggs & milk. Stir all the ingredients together until well combined. Spoon the mixture into a silicone loaf tin. Lastly, arrange the apple slices on top of the loaf.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until skewer inserted comes out clean. Leave the cake in the loaf tin for about 15 minutes or so before carefully removing from the tin. Then start preparing your custard. You are wanting a thick consistency to pour over.