Crispy Coated Fish Italian Style
Add gluten free crunch to your fish tonight with these simple 3 steps using our PomPom Paddock Italian Style Crispy Coatings
- 1/4 Packet PomPom Paddock Crispy Coatings Italian Style
- 1/2 cup milk of choice or water
- 500 grams firm, boneless white fish fillets or chunks, your choice
- Place the PomPom Paddock Crispy Coating in one bowl and the liquid in another bowl
- Dip the fish into the liquid, then dunk into the Crispy Coating making sure the fish is fully coated. Repeat this step for extra crunch!
- Bake or fry until the fish is cooked and the coating is golden
Serve with a good quality store-bought tartare and jazz it up with some chopped parsley or dill and a squeeze of lemon.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!