Healthy Banana, Coconut and Chia Seed Muffin
- 1 1/2 cups PomPom Paddock Flour Mix
- 1 1/2 cups mashed banana 3 very ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup LSA mix
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of honey optional
Sprinkle on top with:
- Sunflower seeds
- Chopped Brazil nuts
- Cacao nibs
- Shredded coconut
- Pre-Heat oven to 180C.
- Place the mashed banana in a large bowl, add the oil, lightly beaten eggs, sugar and vanilla and stir to combine. Add the PomPom Paddock flour, LSA mix, baking powder, chia seeds, cinnamon, honey (optional) and stir to combine.
- Divide the batter between the muffin cups.
- Sprinkle each muffin with the suggested toppings: sunflower seeds, cacao nibs for crunch, Brazil nuts, shredded coconut or anything you desire
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until golden on top and a skewer inserted in the muffins comes out clean.