Rate this Recipe! 👇 Just click on the stars below!
- ½ cup Goji berries
- 1 cup rolled oats for a gluten free option use brown rice flakes
- ½ cup nuts/seeds of your choice
- ½ cup raw buckwheat
- ¼ cup cacao nibs
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 30 g PomPom Paddock Flour
- 30 g chocolate protein of your choice
- 30 g pure cacao chocolate
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
In a bowl, combine all dry ingredients and mix together.
Add all of the wet ingredients to the dry mix and stir until well combined.
Lightly grease and line a square cake pan with baking paper and press in the granola mix evenly into the tray. Firmly place a single piece of baking paper over the top of the mix before placing into the oven
Bake at 180 degrees for 30mins